A NEW PATH FOR A NEW GENERATION: A PROGRAM FOR 18-25 YEAR OLD WOMEN
Weekly Programs between May 14 – August 26, 2017
There is never a good time to worry about weight loss. Especially when you’re young. For college-aged women like yourself, life can seem like a pressure cooker. You’re going through a time of transition and uncertainty, and you feel the stress to hurry up and ‘figure it out’. It’s understandable that you might turn to food for comfort.
We get it. Many of our professional staff members have been through the same things you’ve experienced! That’s why we’ve created a unique program just for you.
Our Young Women’s Program includes all the benefits of our weekly Healthy Living, Healthy Weight Program, which includes meals, lodging, fitness and educational workshops. It also features classes that help you move past the old way of thinking – with tips designed to support you on your journey to end eating and weight struggles.
OUR APPROACH FOR COLLEGE-AGED WOMEN GOES BEYOND HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS
Dieting trends. Endless images of ‘perfect’ bodies. Random factoids and numbers that are supposed to define what health means. Here is an actual, scientifically proven fact: Dieting makes you gain, not lose weight.
It’s time to get real. Because in this chaotic, media-driven world full of ‘Weight Loss Tips for Women’, the best tip we know is that it’s really not about weight loss. It’s about living a supportive healthy lifestyle that will help you to find and sustain your natural, healthy weight.
Find a permanent solution to weight loss struggles and find your healthy weight. This time it can be different. This time it can work. Your whole life is ahead of you, and you deserve to live it happily and in good health. We will help you establish a long-term healthy lifestyle to overcome weight struggles once and for all.
Welcome to the Judgment-Free Zone
In our safe, supportive environment, women like you – same age group, similar struggles, and like-minded goals – discover how to:
- Redefine healthy eating so that it’s something you want and can do. Explore what eating “well” actually means and how it can be surprisingly delicious and satisfying.
- Navigate life transitions without feeling overwhelmed, and without turning to food for comfort.
- Use the practice of mindfulness to focus on being in the moment, and watch how it can profoundly transform how you eat, move, feel and live.
- Develop a healthy relationship with your body – You’ll begin to feel confident and learn to like yourself better, which can help you achieve your healthy weight.
- Make fitness enjoyable, a part of your life that you may even describe as fun!
- Manage stress in relationships so that your needs are met and you can support yourself with a new sense of independence.
- Form supportive friendships with other young women who share your struggles. You’ll participate regularly in support groups for women with whom you can relate who face similar feelings, difficulties, and pressures.
- Live a life free of dieting, bingeing and emotional overeating.
Ask us about our young women’s PathwayTM program for binge & emotional eating.
“How I feel and act today still astonishes those around me who loved me through my hard times and see me succeeding now. I’m unsure how I would have or if I could have changed my life without Green Mountain… Now, I am a 23-year-old woman who has found the strength to love herself more than her bond with food.”View more personal stories
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER
Call 1-800-448-8106 or complete the form below.