Do you have diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or PCOS?
Have you ever felt confused or frustrated by the education, or lack of education, you’ve received about your diagnosis?
Do diet recommendations leave you feeling hungry, deprived, or overwhelmed?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then we want to help.
We are pleased to offer individual metabolic health coaching with one of our skilled dietitians. In these sessions, we merge our pioneering non-diet approach for health and well-being with traditional nutrition therapy to offer you a unique and unparalleled approach to achieve your health and wellness goals.
At Green Mountain at Fox Run we know that many of the women who walk through our doors are often coming to us as a result of lifelong struggles with weight. But, we also know that for many, that’s not the only reason. They want to improve their health – control their diabetes, lower their blood pressure, improve their cholesterol numbers, manage their PCOS – and they know that diets haven’t gotten them there.
While our program has always been designed to support women with a variety of health conditions, and has been successful in doing so, we know that some women want more individualized and tailored guidance.
Metabolic health coaching is for women with:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- High triglycerides
- Insulin resistance related to diabetes or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and/or
- Chronic inflammation
When you participate, you will:
- Better understand your diagnosis and learn what may be happening in your body on a physiological level
- Receive personalized and compassionate care from one of our expert dietitians
- Have your questions about your diagnosis answered
- Understand how to nourish yourself without feeling overwhelmed, hungry, or deprived
- Get a realistic, written action plan to help guide you on your journey to improved health and well being
Metabolic Health Coaching Package: $350
The package includes:
- (2) 60-minute consultations with one of our registered dietitians*, including:
- A nutrition intake assessment to identify opportunities for health supportive behavior change
- An in-depth follow-up session to highlight gentle yet effective strategies that will work for you and your life
- A realistic action plan to take home with to help guide you on your journey to improved health and well-being
Feel like you need more than 2 sessions? Purchase an add-on cardiometabolic health coaching package! You’ll receive (3) 30-minute sessions for $200. Sessions can be used while you are on-site at Green Mountain at Fox Run, or within 3-months of your departure date.
*Depending on the length of your stay, your initial and/or follow-up session(s) may occur by phone before your arrival or within one week of your departure.
Questions? We can help.