Fitness Adventure Program
Are you looking to take your fitness program to the next level? Are you looking for a wellness retreat with adventure?
You’ve come to the right place. We’re unlike fat camps. We’re not a weight loss vacation. We’re the place women come to after they’ve tried it all. We’re the place women continue to return to because it works. With over 45 years of experience, we’re forging ahead and adding new programming.
Explore the Mountains of Vermont
Geared towards the active woman, this exciting offering will take you to new heights! Our expert fitness instructors will lead you through guided outings during winter and summer months to locations with breathtaking scenery.
Adventure through the snowy trails of Vermont snowshoeing or cross country skiing and enjoy scenic vistas. Head with us to the local skate arena for an adventure on ice skates or sled down the mountain at Okemo’s slopeside tubing park.
Our summer exploration outings to local lakes for stand up paddleboarding and kayaking will feed your soul. High-flying zip lines and ropes courses will have you soaring through the trees. All this in the heart of the Green Mountains.
Winter: January 7 – March 15
Summer: May 19 – September 14, 2019
The Fitness Adventure Program offers more advanced fitness outings, in addition to our regularly scheduled foundational workshops and fitness classes. Our foundational classes cover nutrition, behavior, and fitness topics. You’ll explore areas such as stress reduction, mindfulness, eating behaviors, and redefining healthy eating. Additional fitness classes for all ability levels are offered throughout the week. They include aquatics, strength training and conditioning, barre, yoga, dance, and more.
Refresh your fitness routine with a whole-body wellness retreat in beautiful Vermont.
The Fitness Adventure Track is for Women Who:
- Are active and crave adventure
- Are seeking higher-intensity fitness
- Are excited to explore the outdoors
- Want to try new fitness activities in a safe & supportive environment
- Are looking to improve their lives with whole-body wellness
What to Expect:
Each week after Core educational programming, you’ll join one of our Fitness Specialists and set off on an active experience. All during the best season for exploring what Vermont has to offer.
Each week some of the activities you may experience include:
- A challenging trail hike through some of Vermont’s most beautiful wilderness
- A water adventure – think kayaking, paddleboarding & more
- An adrenaline filled excursions such as zip lining, ropes course, horseback riding, and more
- A class on how to create a high-intensity workout
- Cross Country Skiing – enjoy a Nordic adventure through the snowy trails of Vermont
- Ice Skating – head with us to the local skate arena for an adventure on ice
- Snow Tubing – sled down the mountain at Okemo’s slopeside tubing park
- Snowshoeing – the landscape varies between flat stretches and hilly, wooded areas, which give way to scenic vistas
Fitness Adventure Package
The package includes:
- Core educational programming & fitness classes
- Additional small-group Fitness Adventure classes/outings*
- 3 balanced, chef-prepared meals daily
- Comfortable accommodations in a women-only retreat setting
- Summer: Instruction, transportation and all fees associated with rentals or entry fees for activities.
- Winter: Instruction, transportation, snowshoe and cross country ski use. Nominal fees may apply depending on the activity.
|2019 RATES||Add’l Per Week|
January 7 – March 15
May 19 – September 14
Rates are per week, in addition to the Core Program rates, and are subject to change. Space is limited. Maximum women per week is 6 to ensure individualized attention and a small-group experience.
*Adventure outings offered rotate and are weather dependent – we can’t guarantee a specific activity will be available for a given week. Winter adventure outings may have a nominal fee based on the activity.
Questions or Want to Enroll?
Complete the form below with any questions and we will get back to you within 24hrs. Reserve your spot by calling 802-228-8885.
Questions? We can help.