#BeHerNow Body Kindness Weekend with Rebecca Scritchfield
Thursday, June 1 – Sunday, June 4, 2017
Thank you for a wonderful weekend of learning, loving and building lasting change. Here’s a peek at one of the many unique experiences our Green Mountain women had at #BeHerNow Body Kindness weekend with Rebecca.
PUT YOURSELF FIRST
Green Mountain at Fox Run is excited to partner with Body Kindness author Rebecca Scritchfield for a unique #BeHerNow Body Kindness Weekend event. Diets don’t work, and that’s science talking – not us! This weekend is about breaking up with diets and shutting down the “inner critic” living inside of you.
This one-of-a-kind weekend uses the principles of Body Kindness – Love, Connect, Care as a framework to create meaningful changes in your life and enhance your well-being (without dieting).
Through our pioneering mindfulness-based program infused with Rebecca’s Body Kindness principles, women attending will learn to:
- Stop waiting until you reach some societal expectation of body size or some magic number on the scale and #BeHerNow
- Recognize your body’s hunger cues and how to best fulfill them with the practice of mindful eating
- Practice exercise that makes you feel good and is sustainable for long-term success when you return home
- Understand your stress triggers and how your reaction to stress may inadvertently be sabotaging your health and well-being
- Cultivate a practice of self-care that you can bring home with you
- Grow your confidence in ways to thrive in our diet-obsessed culture
- Create your Body Kindness blueprint for self-care with choices that fit you best
- Practice mindfulness skills and activities you can use to notice your emotions and spiral up, not down
- Discover self-acceptance and self-compassion
- Understand how to make change last, from the inside out, using Green Mountain’s time-honored tools of mindful eating, mindful movement, self-care and stress management
RATES & RESERVATIONS
|Room Type||June 1 – June 4, 2017||Extend Your Stay!
May 28 – June 4, 2017
to add your name to
the upgrade waitlist
Rates all-inclusive, including taxes.
For reservations, call 1-800-448-8106 and indicate that you’d like to join us for our #BeHerNow Body Kindness Weekend. Or complete the form below and we will contact you.
Rebecca Scritchfield is a well-being coach, registered dietitian nutritionist, certified health and fitness specialist and author of the book, Body Kindness: Transform your health from the inside out and never say diet again (Workman Publishing), which Publisher’s Weekly calls “a rousing guide to better health.” Through her weight-neutral mindfulness-based counseling practice, she helps people create a better life with workable goals that fit individual interests.
Rebecca has influenced millions through her writing, Body Kindness podcast, and appearances in over 100 media outlets including NBC Nightly News, CNN, the Today show, the Washington Post, O Magazine, Health, Shape, and many others.
Questions? We can help.