#BeHerNow Body Kindness Weekend with Rebecca Scritchfield
Thursday, June 1 – Sunday, June 4, 2017
FIND YOUR INNER CAREGIVER
Green Mountain at Fox Run is excited to partner with Body Kindness author Rebecca Scritchfield for an exclusive #BeHerNow Body Kindness Weekend event, in which you’ll “unlearn” the rules of diet culture and break up with your “inner critic” once and for all.
This one-of-a-kind program uses the principles of Body Kindness – Love, Connect, Care as a framework to create meaningful changes in your life and enhance your well-being (without dieting).
Join Rebecca and Green Mountain to:
- Identify and reaffirm your values for a healthier well-being
- Grow your confidence in ways to thrive in our diet-obsessed culture
- Create your Body Kindness blueprint for self-care with choices that fit you best
- Practice mindfulness skills and activities you can use to notice your emotions and spiral up, not down
- Create your mosaic of ideal time use that realistically fits within your life framework
- Discover the beauty of self-acceptance and self-compassion
- Understand how to make change last, from the inside out, using Green Mountain’s time-honored tools of mindful eating, mindful movement, self-care and stress management
- Develop specific strategies that will help you to embrace the person you are now to #BeHerNow
EXPERIENCE OUR PIONEERING MINDFULNESS-BASED LIFESTYLE
#BeHerNow Body Kindness Weekend guests will learn to create better, healthier lives through the Body Kindness blueprint AND the essential foundations of Green Mountain’s renowned Core Program.
You’ll learn to:
- Stop waiting until you reach some societal expectation of body size or some magic number on the scale and #BeHerNow
- Recognize your body’s hunger cues and how to best fulfill them with the practice of mindful eating
- Practice exercise that makes you feel good and is sustainable for long-term success when you return home
- Understand your stress triggers and how your reaction to stress may inadvertently be sabotaging your health and well-being
- Cultivate a practice of self-care that you can bring home with you
RATES & RESERVATIONS
10% off if you enroll before May 15!
|Room Type||June 1 – June 4, 2017||Extend Your Stay!
May 28 – June 4, 2017
Rates all-inclusive, including taxes.
For reservations, call 1-800-448-8106 and indicate that you’d like to join us for our #BeHerNow Body Kindness Weekend. Or complete the form below and we will contact you.
Rebecca Scritchfield is a well-being coach, registered dietitian nutritionist, certified health and fitness specialist and author of the book, Body Kindness: Transform your health from the inside out and never say diet again (Workman Publishing), which Publisher’s Weekly calls “a rousing guide to better health.” Through her weight-neutral mindfulness-based counseling practice, she helps people create a better life with workable goals that fit individual interests.
Rebecca has influenced millions through her writing, Body Kindness podcast, and appearances in over 100 media outlets including NBC Nightly News, CNN, the Today show, the Washington Post, O Magazine, Health, Shape, and many others.