VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE + VERY IMPORTANT PROGRESS = VIP
October 24 – 27, 2019
Thursday Evening — Sunday Afternoon
By now, we hope you know how important you are to us as an alumna or past participant of Green Mountain.
In order to support you in your on-going efforts to be healthy and well, we’ve developed lots of ‘new and improved’ classes and helpful activities that we know you’re going to love. And we’re excited to showcase them in a special weekend designed just for you!
Celebrating 46 Years
The extended weekend highlights:
- Meet the Waylers: Multigenerational GMFR History Talk
- Fitness Adventure Excursion: Hike up to a 360-degree mountain view
- Cheesemaking Tour & Mindful Cheese Tasting at award-winning Springbrook Farm
- Dance Party with your fellow alum in the studio
- Photobooth: Grab your friends and some props for a fun memento from the weekend!
- Fireside Chat at our new outdoor fire pit
- Complimentary Chair Massages upon arrival
- VIP Cocktail Party
- New lectures led by Alan, Marsha, and Lesley Wayler
A New Look at Old Habits: Staying on the Path of Change
Let’s take time to recognize small successes and reframe the stressors that may be driving you back to habits that don’t take you where you want to go. You’ll have the mindfulness-based tools you need to continue on your journey to wellness.
Connect With the Joy of Movement
For many of us, our first stay at Green Mountain was the first time we connected with exercise in a positive, joyful way. Let’s revisit that feeling so you can set yourself up for consistent, enjoyable movement at home.
Dive Deeper Into the Practice of Mindful Eating
Advance your mindful eating practice to fully enjoy your meals and bring your body back to balance with true nourishment.
Reboot Your Self-Care Routine
Leave this weekend with the inspiration, strategies, and renewed commitment to keep self-care top on your list at home, so you can create a lifestyle that supports your health and happiness.
Rates & Reservations
The weekend not long enough? Extend your stay and join us early on Sunday, October 20th and stay through the Alum Retreat at a special rate!
For reservations, call 802-228-8885 and indicate that you’d like to join us for our Alumnae Wellness Retreat. Or complete the form below and we will contact you.
Questions? We can help.