EXPERIENCE OUR PIONEERING PATHWAY PROGRAM IN ONE INTENSIVE WEEKEND
Developed by one of the country’s leading binge and emotional eating experts, Dr. Kari Anderson, our Women’s Center for Binge and Emotional Eating is offering its foundational one-week Pathway™ program in an intensive weekend format.
|November 10 — 12, 2017
1 SPOT LEFT
|December 8 — 10, 2017|
* Call 1-800-448-8106 to add your name to the wait list.
Is the Binge & Emotional Eating Weekend Intensive right for you?
- Do you sometimes eat in secret and would be humiliated if anyone saw the amount you eat?
- Do you feel a bit out of control once you start eating certain foods & feel like you just can’t stop eating?
- Do you find yourself eating a lot when you’re bored, sad or anxious – whether you’re significantly overweight or not?
- Do you long to stop feeling so alone in all of it, to feel understood and accepted?
What to Expect
The Binge & Emotional Eating Weekend Intensive has an intimate and safe small group format that leads you through a progressive curriculum with therapeutic processing.
Through a curriculum of group workshops and therapeutic support, you’ll explore the personal barriers that have kept you stuck, and how to counter them with evidence-based strategies to prevent eating in response to stress and emotions.
Each participant meets with a therapist for an individualized assessment, treatment and an aftercare planning session. Includes a follow-up phone session with you (and a member of your professional team at home, if available) to ensure a transfer of care and focus.
Leave with a feeling of liberation that you’re on the path toward making peace with food and your body.
What You'll Experience
You’ll free yourself of the shame and secrecy you now may feel.
You’ll truly understand what it will take to overcome these patterns based on your individual history and needs.
You’ll see this whole experience as an opportunity to stop emotional and binge eating and feel confident in your ability to do the same at home.
Surrounded by the beautiful vistas of Vermont, you’ll relax in an environment that’s just right for discovering your true nature.
The camaraderie of this women-only program and the devoted professionals who have chosen to specialize in binge and emotional eating create a safe, secure environment.
You’ll have the tools to create and sustain real change in your emotional and physical health. And yes, any weight issues will be addressed, too.
|Program Cost With Stay at GMFR||$1,571||$1,407|
|Limited to eight participants per weekend. Rates include taxes.|
* The $1,000 program cost of the Binge & Emotional Eating Weekend Intensive is eligible for insurance reimbursement. Please contact us for off-site lodging options or recommendations.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR REGISTER
For reservations, call 1-800-448-8106 and indicate you are coming for our Binge & Emotional Eating Weekend Intensive. Or complete the form below and we will contact you.