Celebrate Thanksgiving with Green Mountain at Fox Run
Thanksgiving is a special time to be at Green Mountain and in Vermont!
The holidays are meant to be a time of gratitude and celebration, but all the “have to’s” make it challenging.
Reset your holiday norm this year. Instead of overdoing, care-GIVING, and high stress, try care-TAKING — of yourself. Our Thanksgiving getaway is designed to help set your stage for feeling great through the holidays and beyond.
Explore, Relax & Celebrate!
During the week, you’ll take part in our core program that has helped so many women end struggles with eating, exercise, body image, and weight. We will offer special holiday related workshops and discussions, as well as fun holiday activities.
On Thanksgiving Day, we’ll celebrate the holiday with experiential and immersive activities designed to help you experience the holidays with a new mindset, one with more presence, gratitude, and self-compassion.
Special workshops and activities include:
- What are you Really Craving?
- The Science and Practice of Gratitude for Wellness
- Staying Mindful Amidst Holiday Stress
- Fun fitness options including “Vermonting” outings in the picturesque Vermont countryside
- Relaxing art and craft based activities, plus holiday movies for much needed down time
- Pre-dinner cocktail (or mocktail!) party
- Thanksgiving dinner featuring traditional favorites
After a pre-dinner opportunity to practice newly acquired mindful eating skills with hors d’oeuvres and some social connection (wine optional), you’ll enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving dinner featuring traditional favorites, celebrated with the camaraderie of like-minded women. We’ll then have time for Thanks-GIVING, for sharing and for discussing the meal experience.
To Request More Information or to Register
For reservations or more information, please call 802.228.8885 or complete the form below and we will contact you.
Questions? We can help.