A Weekend Introduction to Our Pioneering Program For Women Who Struggle With Weight
Friday, March 3 – Sunday, March 5, 2017
We understand that many women can benefit from our program, but simply can’t commit to a week or more because of time, family, finances, work…and so on.
We’re excited to announce a one-time opportunity to Green Mountain newcomers – our all-new A Taste of Green Mountain weekend program! Our new weekend program will introduce key strategies for mindful eating, mindful movement, self-care, and stress management to help you to eat, move, feel, and LIVE in the moment.
Led by our talented and skilled staff, this weekend retreat to point you in the right direction toward health, happiness, and well-being.
In this special weekend retreat, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn to listen to your body’s internal signals as you make eating choices that feel good.
- Enjoy exercise that actually makes you have fun and feel good.
- Manage emotions and stress without turning to food.
- Make real change by prioritizing your health and well-being.
- Connect with other women and HAVE FUN!
Now’s the time to #BeHerNow. Join us for a truly life-changing experience that can help to change the way you think about food, your body, and yourself.
Rates include taxes. Please contact us for off-site lodging options or recommendations.
This opportunity is only open to new guests of Green Mountain.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR REGISTER
Call 1-800-448-8106, or complete the form below and we will contact you.