Browse our free library of white papers and guides!
- Binge Eating – Myths, Truths and Treatments
- 5 Steps to Overcoming Food Addiction
- Foundational Guide to Reaching & Maintaining Your Healthy Weight
- Why The Scale Can Do More Harm Than Good
- 10 Healthy Eating Exercises That Can Really Make a Difference
- The Truth About Sugar Addiction & What You Can Do About It
Have an idea of a resource to add? Email email@example.com!
Estos recursos también están disponibles en español. Por favor llena los siguientes formularios para bajarlos.
Binge Eating - Myths, Truths and Treatments
Our new whitepaper addresses questions including:
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)? How does someone develop BED?
- Where does weight loss fit into the treatment of BED?
- What are the common myths associated with BED?
- How do you treat BED? How do I get help with binge eating?
FOUNDATIONAL GUIDE TO REACHING & MAINTAINING YOUR HEALTHY WEIGHT
Including resources on:
- Understanding: What is a healthy weight?
- Embracing healthy eating strategies (that are also pleasurable)
- Starting and cultivating a fitness practice you enjoy
- Using mindfulness to overcome stress & emotional eating
THE TRUTH ABOUT SUGAR ADDICTION & WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Download our visual guide to understand what’s wrong with calling a “sweet tooth” a sugar addiction and what you can do if you feel like you are addicted to sugar.
Questions? We can help.