Register for our Free 4-Week Email Series: #BeHerNow
When I lose 20 lbs, then I will go swimming with my friends.
When I am thinner, then I will take my family on a cruise.
When I finally lose weight, then I will wear that dress.
Does this sound familiar?
Over the years, we’ve heard thousands of statements like these from thousands of women who have put their lives – and happiness – on hold until they lose weight. Here at Green Mountain, we encourage women to think differently…to bypass the when I altogether and go right to the then I. What does this mean?
It means it’s time to start living NOW. It’s time to say yes to invitations. It’s time to live that beautiful, fabulous life you deserve to live. No more waiting! We want to help you Be Her Now.
Many of us have been down this road before — for years, maybe even decades — of trying to make health related changes. You may be thinking, “Don’t you think I’d have changed already if I could?”
That’s where our #BeHerNow new mini-course can help…help you to move beyond limiting beliefs so you can live the full, rich, and meaningful life you’ve been waiting to live.
In this series, we’ll also share the story of an amazing woman, someone whose story matches that of many women who struggle with weight. It’s a story of strength and hope as she travels the road to #BeHerNow.
Register for our free 4-week series,
and receive weekly emails.
These emails will contain videos, articles, activities, and resources to help you:
- Explore why changing your focus from weight loss may be your best bet for getting where you want to go.
- Identify what’s REALLY important to you and learn how to shift your focus from weight to your true values.
- Learn why past efforts to change haven’t worked in the ways you’ve wanted them to.
- Understand how to make change last, from the inside out, using our tried & true tools of mindful eating, mindful movement, self-care and stress management.
- Develop specific strategies that will help you to STOP WAITING and START LIVING your life NOW.
So what are you waiting for? Why delay living? #BeHerNow! Join us for a life-changing journey. Register now – it’s free and your life is waiting.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. …We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?”
– Marianne Williamson