We are excited to offer free email mini-courses to help you along your journey to health and well-being.
#BeHerNow: Stop Waiting and Start Living
When I lose weight, I’ll buy some nice clothes.
When I lose weight, I’ll go out more.
When I lose weight, I’ll sign up for that course I always wanted to take.
When I lose weight, I’ll apply for my dream job.
Have you ever said these or similar words to yourself? They’re a common refrain among women who struggle with weight.
Now is the time to stop putting your life on hold. We want you to #BeHerNow!
In this free 4-week email series, you will learn how to transform your thoughts and behaviors, so that the real you shines through…paving the way to a fuller, richer life.
MINDFULNESS FOR WOMEN WHO STRUGGLE WITH WEIGHT
Do you struggle with overeating, binge eating, emotional overeating, PCOS, or diabetes? Or maybe you’re challenged by feelings of food addiction, inconsistent exercise, or difficulties with body image? Did you know that mindfulness can help end the struggle?
In this free 4-week email series, you’ll learn how to:
- Relieve stress, anxiety & depression
- Manage binge & emotional overeating
- Bring a sense of calm to your daily life
- Eat what you want and feel your best
- Find joy in moving your body
Overcoming Feelings of Food Addiction
Over 44 years we’ve worked with many women who believe they are addicted to food. We’ve helped them learn how to eat previously-feared foods, or how to live free of feelings of deprivation if they choose not to eat them.
In this free 4-week email series, you’ll begin to:
- Explore the reasons for addictive-type behaviors that are often labeled as food addictions
- Learn the differences in brain reward circuitry that may trigger addictive patterns with food
- Understand how to manage reactions to your personal eating behavior triggers
- Determine whether your reactions to the foods can potentially change
- Learn to eat in a way that supports your healthy weight
Questions? We can help.