Guests staying at Green Mountain at Fox Run for four weeks or longer may request to bring their well-behaved pet (cat or small dog) to accompany them during their stay. We have a very limited pet policy and handle each request on its own merits.
We approve a pet request based on the following:
- A guest bringing an approved pet must choose a single, non-mountain view room.
- A guest must be staying at Green Mountain at Fox Run for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- We accommodate only animals of 20 pounds or less.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $25.00 a day will be charged prior to your visit.
- All guests checking in with a pet must sign a release accepting responsibility for any damage caused by the pet. At the conclusion of your stay, an evaluation of the room, common areas will determine whether extra cleaning or repair charges are required.
- Prior to approval of the pet’s visit, its current immunization records must be submitted. We cannot accept a pet on the premises without its records on file. (Service dogs do not require records to be sent.)
- The pet must be crate-trained, supervised at all times, and must be on a leash in public places.
- The pet must be in its kennel/crate when the guest is not in the room.
- Rooms with pets must be cleaned daily by our Housekeeping Staff. No exceptions.
- Pets are allowed in common areas only as a means of walking them from indoors to outdoors and back. (Service Dogs are the exception to this policy.)
- Owners must pick up after their dogs outdoors and dispose properly.
- Should we receive actionable complaints from other guests or staff, the pet may not be allowed to remain on the property. (Boarding alternatives in the area can be recommended.)
- Approval to bring a pet will be issued on a per-visit basis. No assumption can be made that a pet is approved for current or subsequent visits.
- Service Dogs are welcome at no charge.
- A therapy animal is permitted at a charge of $25.00 per day and may be allowed to accompany its owner in public spaces as long as it is leashed.
Policy is subject to change.