Forget everything you’ve been told about diet and exercise. Stop counting calories and cutting carbs. In fact, cancel your gym membership, too. With our Ultimate Diet Cheat Sheet, you won’t need it.
At first glance, it may seem crazy, but this stuff really works. It’s easy to start and even easier to sustain. Remember…
“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”
– Jack Canfield
The first step is to create space for positive change by doing the following:
- Dump the scale.
- Throw away your diet books or magazines.
- Unsubscribe from diet and weight loss emails.
- Clean up your social media feeds! Hide anything that makes you feel “not good enough”.
- Burn any BMI or “ideal weight” charts.
- Clear the calorie counting calculator in your head.
- Debunk and destroy the belief that you don’t have willpower.
- Disengage in punishing exercise.
- Resist comparing yourself to others.
- Never diet again.
Now that there’s space, fill it by doing the following:
- Move your body in ways that you find joy.
- Remind yourself to breathe when stress begins to build.
- Learn to listen and trust your body’s signals.
- Savor the taste of foods, eating intentionally and intuitively.
- Appreciate what your body can do for you.
- Eat a variety of foods that are pleasing to your taste.
- Encourage your kind and compassionate inner voice to speak up.
- Wear comfortable clothes – clothes that feel good and make you smile.
- Connect with supportive people.
- Engage in self-care.
Learn more about the Green Mountain philosophy and how we’ve reinvented weight loss for 45 years.