We get it – so many women can benefit from our program, but simply can’t attend due to time limitations, family obligations, financial restrictions, work responsibilities… and so on.
So when we first decided to begin hosting special weekend intensive programs, we knew there’d be interest – but we had no idea how much!
Over the last year, we’ve learned that our weekend programs are exactly the thing so many women need to help them start or continue on their journey towards an improved relationship with food, exercise, their body, and – themselves.
So we’re extremely glad to announce our all-new upcoming weekend programs for Winter/Spring 2016! (PS. Keep reading for information on a free weekend giveaway!)
Led by experts in their field, each weekend with provide you with the knowledge, practice, strategies, and support you need for finding success on your journey towards better health and well-being.
Core Essentials Weekend Intensive
Upcoming Date: February 4-7, 2016
Have you wanted to attend a week of our core program, but found yourself unable to join us for one reason or another?
Whether you are new to our program or a past participant who would like a ‘reboot’ – you’ll learn and practice key strategies for mindful eating, enjoyable movement and a whole new way of living your life free of weight worries that starts with putting yourself first.
In this special three-day retreat, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn to make healthy eating choices that are not driven by diets, but driven by YOU.
- Practice exercise that actually makes you feel good.
- Manage emotions that get in your way through the practice of being mindful.
- Make real change by making yourself a priority.
Binge & Emotional Eating Weekend Intensive
Upcoming Dates: February 12-14, 2016 & March 18-20, 2016
Now eligible for insurance reimbursement, this Binge & Emotional Eating Weekend Intensive is completely different than we’ve hosted before!
This intensive two-day immersion brings you through the foundations of the highly recommended PathwaySM program at our new Women’s Center for Binge & Emotional Eating.
Attend either of these dates to explore our binge and emotional eating program in an all-new condensed format, including:
- Proven strategies to find liberation and make peace with food and your body.
- The personal barriers that keep you stuck.
- Keys to unlock old habits based on neuroscience.
- Evidence-based methods to prevent eating in response to stress and emotions.
- How to develop a voice of self-compassion.
Alumnae Refresher Weekend Intensive
Upcoming Date: April 28-May 1, 2016
Created exclusively for alumnae and past participants, the GM Refresher Weekend provides a new opportunity to reconnect with women who get you, while experiencing a reboot in the areas that need extra attention at home.
Join us for a three-day program that will allow you to:
- Relapse prevention management: a new look at old habits.
- Connect with the joy of movement.
- Dive deeper into the practice of mindful eating.
- Reboot your self-care routine.
Based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback of our past five weekend programs, we hope you consider joining us in 2016 for any of these inspiring and impactful retreats!