50% Scholarships Available for March & April Stays
We’ve opened up 10 beds for stays beginning in the month of March through April with a scholarship for 50% of regular retreat program pricing (value of up to $5,850) when referred by one of our Professional Preferred Partners.
Both Clinical & Retreat Programs are Available
Women’s Retreat Program
The all-inclusive stay includes:
- Shared Accommodations with daily housekeeping (separate sleeping areas with shared bathroom)
- All chef prepared, blood sugar balancing meals and snacks
- Weight neutral, non-diet approach to addressing eating behavior and body image using mindfulness and change science
- Reintroduction of movement and fitness in a safe, non-judgmental environment emphasizing improved mobility and play (yoga, drumming, barre, dance, snowshoeing and weightless workouts in the pool and more)
- Stress management through meditation embodied practice and self-compassion
Women’s Retreat Program Plus Pathway™
Also available is an optional add-on of our insurance eligible Clinical program, specifically for women who struggle with binge or emotional eating.
Pathway, offered through our Women’s Center for Binge & Emotional Eating and lead by our licensed therapists, is designed to interrupt the binge cycle and jumpstart meaningful change using mindfulness-based cognitive-behavioral and interpersonal therapy.
In addition to our retreat program, this package offers:
- A clinical eating behavior assessment
- Four 90 minute therapy groups
- A closing individual therapy session
The additional cost of this program is $1,000 but is insurance eligible. For those who are staying longer than one week, our Pathway Alumna program is an additional $450 per week and includes continued individual therapy, group therapy, and an experiential or embodied practice group.
Due to the limited availability, we ask that you nominate your client indicating why you believe this client would benefit from our program and/or may not be able to afford our program without this special offer.
To nominate one of your clients, complete the form linked below, save, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are requesting Clinical Services for your client a Release of Information form can be found here.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be nominated by a professional and able to attend during the month of March or April. Applies to shared accommodations only.
Questions? We can help.