Green Mountain at Fox Run has an immediate opening for a Resident Advocate. This is a great opportunity for a Green Mountain past participant or alumna who would like to immerse herself in the Green Mountain environment for an extended period of time. It’s also an opportunity for college or graduate students who want to work part-time (PT), receive some income and have time to pursue academic studies.
We are seeking an experienced, mature, confident, organized, and friendly front desk & guest relations representative for a variety of scheduled shifts consisting of week nights, week days, and every other weekend. This is a 4-month resident position that provides, in addition to full room and board, paid PT guest services hours with earnings up to $275 a week. Position is renewable every four months, based on performance, business need, and interest.
- Provide support and service to our resident guests by being available to them
- Provide transportation for our participants to facilities in the surrounding area
- Provide on-call hours during the day and evening a few days a week per a predetermined schedule
- Provide administrative and general office services as needed
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- CPR and First Aid certification
- 1-year Experience in a resident leader position preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background check
Position Reports to: Director of Finance & Administration
- Shared guest room accommodations with another Resident Advocate
- All meals
- $15.00 an hour for all office and front desk services (approximately 20-25 hrs/week)
- Part-time, Non-Exempt, No Benefits
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.