Lynn has been a part-time member of the nutrition staff at Green Mountain since 2003. Lynn became a dietitian after spending four years as an active duty Army military intelligence officer to put her considerable energy into empowering people to maximize their health, fitness, and wellness. She maintains a busy nutrition and wellness coaching practice in southwestern Vermont and nationwide via phone coaching. She’s also the Healthy Eating Expert at iVillage.com, the largest women’s website, where she writes nutrition-related articles and answers questions on a message board. Lynn has authored numerous articles for websites and popular magazines, and recently appeared on The Today Show. She is a past president of the Vermont Dietetic Association and is active with numerous professional nutrition and fitness groups. Lynn lives in the shopping mecca Manchester, Vermont but would much rather be out on the trails or roads running, biking, and snowshoeing.
- BA – University of Vermont
- Registered Dietitian, The American Dietetic Association
- Certified Dietitian, State of Vermont Board of Registration
- Certified Diabetes Educator, National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
- Certified Wellness Coach, Wellcoach International
- Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine