Easy Peachy Summer Recipe
It’s summertime and that means plenty of fresh peaches. This year, they seem especially tasty. Here’s a new way to feature this sweet, juicy fruit — Peach Salsa. Pair it with a simple grilled chicken, meat or fish, and you not only have a very impressive entrée, you have one that’s a snap to make.
Peach Salsa Served Over Fish
We show it (above-right) with a grilled sea bass (brush fish with a little olive oil and lime juice and grill) and (below) with cherry tomatoes over halibut. This salsa recipe is a variation of the Cantaloupe-Pineapple Salsa recipe found in our Recipes for Living Cookbook.
- 2 medium (or 3 small peaches), peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 green onions, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Makes about 2 cups
Sign Up To Receive Recipes By Email