GREEN MOUNTAIN AT FOX RUN REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
We are passionate about creating an unparalleled Green Mountain experience. To ensure delivery of the very best we have to offer takes planning, care and preparation.
Consequently, unanticipated reschedules and cancellations can put an unnecessary burden on our program. Allow us to offer you this simple set of guidelines for making every Green Mountain participant visit the best it can possibly be.
- Reservations may be made online or by calling our Admissions Office (800) 448.8106.
- A minimum credit card deposit of $500 is required at the time of your enrollment to secure your space. A confirmation of your registration and additional information will be emailed to you within 48 hours. The balance of your tuition will be charged to the card you provided for your deposit two weeks prior to your program start date, unless you notify us differently.
- After your reservation has been confirmed, you may change your reservation start date two times. However, after the second change to your reservation, there will be a $50.00 Reservation Change Fee applied to your account for each time you change the reservation thereafter.
- Rescheduling less than 48 hours before your session start date will result in a $200 rescheduling fee.
- You will receive a full refund when you notify us at least 30 days before your original program start date. We request that you cancel in writing or via email. Monies will be refunded less $200 when you notify us least 14 days in advance of your program start date.
- Unfortunately, no refunds will be provided when you cancel your visit less than 14 days prior to your original program start date. In this instance you may use any monetary credit towards a future stay for up to one year from your original program start date.
Prior to your registration, we invite you to contact our Admissions Office to obtain clarification about these guidelines. Call 800-448-8106 or email us.