Exploring Your Relationship with Food
If you identify with many the questions below, call us to explore how Green Mountain can help you develop a healthy relationship with food, your body and your self.
1. I feel like food controls my life.
2. I often use food to manage my emotions.
3. I feel guilty after eating certain foods.
4. I often feel out of control around food.
5. I worry about my weight constantly.
6. Exercise and/or eating often get in the way of my job, school, work, or other activities.
7. I often eat until I am uncomfortably full.
8. I often eat large amounts of food when I am not hungry.
9. I often eat alone because I am embarrassed by how much I eat.
10. I often feel disgusted or depressed after overeating.