Despite what you may believe about your ability to lose weight from past diets, the truth is: it takes tremendous effort to fight your body’s nature and restrict yourself from food or to exercise just for the sake of burning calories. Diets are simply not sustainable!
We Address the Unique Weight Challenges Women Face
Our weight loss program shows you how to unravel your own complex relationship between food, emotions, body image and behavior so that your body can start working for you, not against you.
Our Residential Weight Loss Program for Women Includes:
- Personal Health Assessment
- Balanced Chef Prepared Meals and Culinary Cooking Demonstrations
- Fitness classes, strength training, and outdoor activities which can be modified to accommodate all levels and body sizes
- 24 Hour access to fitness and recreational center
- Classes and support groups facilitated by full-time psychologists and registered dietitians (samples below)
We offer tailored support in our Young Women’s Program >>
Integrated Health Workshops in Behavior, Nutrition and Fitness
Determine the right length of stay for your goals and available time. View options >>