With kids back to school, many parents are concerned about how schools teach nutrition in the classroom and model it in the lunchroom. Many schools have taken measures to ensure healthy eating options are available to their students, and have also limited availability of sodas and junkfood in vending machines. In a recent press release, in fact, Maryland schools are […] Read more »
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- The Binge Eating Diaries: 4 Steps for Overcoming Food Obsession
- Awakening: How 'Waking-Up' Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
- 5 Foods You Should Never Eat: The Green Mountain Version
- 40 Ideas for Incorporating Self-Care into Your Life
- Are You Obsessed With Food?
- Is Bread Really Fattening?
- The Morning After Overeating at Night
- 5 Reasons You Keep Overeating at Night
- I've Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- Meghan Trainor's #1 Hit "All About That Bass" - Body Positivity or Misogyny?
- What Are You ‘Weighting’ For?
- I’ve Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- Easy Recipes to Feel Good: Roasted Chickpea Snack
- 3 Tips for Setting Boundaries & Learning to Say “No”
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Dear Food Police
- Setting Resolutions to Take Care of Myself
- Are You Using Exercise As A Diet?
- Healthy Eating Solutions: Breakfast Smoothies
- Awakening: How ‘Waking-Up’ Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
- The Healing Power of Community for Binge Eating
Join us for an eye-opening weekend retreat that focuses on the science & application behind how to achieve your healthy weight.