It is well known that many people with type 2 diabetes (anywhere from 30-50%) suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), but there is also a potential cardiovascular and other health risks associated with the disorder. Being overweight or obese increases the likelihood of OSA. Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when your upper airway temporarily collapses while you sleep and you stop breathing (apnea) for […] Read more »
‘obstructive sleep apnea’
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- Practicing Gratitude on Thanksgiving and Beyond!
- I’m Grateful for My Big Toe This Holiday Season
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Thanksgiving Is NOT The Last Supper!
- Mindful Cooking: Thanksgiving Recipes to Bring Families Together
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Self-Care Prepping For a Solo Turkey Day
- Mindful Eating Meditation: Feeling Gratitude For Your Food
- Worst Diets of Year – 2015 Slim Chance Awards
- 5 Reasons Binge & Emotional Eating Needs Specialized Care
- 5-Minute Meditations: Guided Loving-Kindness Meditation
- 3 Tips To Shift Away From Feelings of “Not Enough”