“…we are also plagued by a national eating disorder of epic proportions predicated on the faulty belief that no one can be fat and healthy,….” So goes a spot-on post by Liz Snyder, farm-starter, food activist, nutritional anthropologist and mama, titled “Behind the Anti-Obesity Veil: Fat-Bashing as ‘Science.’” We also like her blog url: www.ieatreal.com. Correlation does not mean causation. […] Read more »
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- How to Be Happy Now
- Getting Past Food Obsession - Food as Fuel for Body & Mind
- Sharon Osbourne 'Felt Like A Cheat' After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- 5 Reasons You Keep Overeating at Night
- Are You Obsessed With Food?
- Healthy Recipe Thursday: Baked Spinach Meatballs
- Is Sugar Making You Hungrier?
- When Diet and Fitness Isn't Enough
- 40 Ideas for Incorporating Self-Care into Your Life
- Creating Healthy Habits: 5 Strategies to Bridge the Gap between Insight and Action
- Getting Past Food Obsession – Food as Fuel for Body & Mind
- Sharon Osbourne ‘Felt Like A Cheat’ After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- When Diet and Fitness Isn’t Enough
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Intuitive Eating
- Fearless or Fear-Based — What Kind of Eater Are You?
- Which Yoga Is Right for You?
- Revolutionary New Weight-Loss Diet! Not. The Ice Diet
- Surrender vs. Struggle: Freeing Ourselves from Dieting
- Taking Your Yoga Off the Mat
Come learn how to start leading a life free of dieting and weight worries at our healthy weight loss retreat. Yes, it’s fun, too!