Got curves? Well, a new study (performed on mice) from Harvard Medical School suggests that 'pear-shaped' bodies, i.e., those of us with a little extra padding on the hips and buttocks, may be less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes than 'apples' (people who tend to have extra fat around the middle). Not all fat is bad, relates Dr Ronald Kahn, […] Read more »
‘healthy balanced diet’
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- The Binge Eating Diaries: 4 Steps for Overcoming Food Obsession
- Awakening: How 'Waking-Up' Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
- 5 Foods You Should Never Eat: The Green Mountain Version
- Is Bread Really Fattening?
- Are You Obsessed With Food?
- 40 Ideas for Incorporating Self-Care into Your Life
- The Morning After Overeating at Night
- 5 Reasons You Keep Overeating at Night
- Meghan Trainor's #1 Hit "All About That Bass" - Body Positivity or Misogyny?
- I've Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- What Are You ‘Weighting’ For?
- I’ve Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- Easy Recipes to Feel Good: Roasted Chickpea Snack
- 3 Tips for Setting Boundaries & Learning to Say “No”
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Dear Food Police
- Setting Resolutions to Take Care of Myself
- Are You Using Exercise As A Diet?
- Healthy Eating Solutions: Breakfast Smoothies
- Awakening: How ‘Waking-Up’ Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
- The Healing Power of Community for Binge Eating
Join us for an eye-opening weekend retreat that focuses on the science & application behind how to achieve your healthy weight.