Poor prunes. They always seem to be the butt of a joke. In all seriousness, if raisins are nature’s candy, prunes are nature’s truffle. At their best, they are tender, sweet, and heavenly, as well as good sources for calcium, Vitamin A, and, oh yeah…fiber. Speaking of truffles, this week’s recipe for Fruity Snowballs is reminiscent of that variety of […] Read more »
‘fruit and nut’
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- The Binge Eating Diaries: 4 Steps for Overcoming Food Obsession
- Awakening: How 'Waking-Up' Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
- 5 Foods You Should Never Eat: The Green Mountain Version
- 40 Ideas for Incorporating Self-Care into Your Life
- Is Bread Really Fattening?
- Are You Obsessed With Food?
- The Morning After Overeating at Night
- 5 Reasons You Keep Overeating at Night
- Meghan Trainor's #1 Hit "All About That Bass" - Body Positivity or Misogyny?
- I've Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- A Letter of Self-Compassion to Understand a Binge
- What Are You ‘Weighting’ For?
- I’ve Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- Easy Recipes to Feel Good: Roasted Chickpea Snack
- 3 Tips for Setting Boundaries & Learning to Say “No”
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Dear Food Police
- Setting Resolutions to Take Care of Myself
- Are You Using Exercise As A Diet?
- Healthy Eating Solutions: Breakfast Smoothies
- Awakening: How ‘Waking-Up’ Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
Join us for an eye-opening weekend retreat that focuses on the science & application behind how to achieve your healthy weight.