One of the most popular snacks we offer at our healthy weight retreat is our faux truffle. One of these little delightful spheres, coupled with half an apple or a small bunch of grapes, is a perfectly balanced snack or dessert and a great way to get around a sweet craving. We add the non-fat dry milk to boost the […] Read more »
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- Practicing Gratitude on Thanksgiving and Beyond!
- I’m Grateful for My Big Toe This Holiday Season
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Thanksgiving Is NOT The Last Supper!
- Mindful Cooking: Thanksgiving Recipes to Bring Families Together
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Self-Care Prepping For a Solo Turkey Day
- Mindful Eating Meditation: Feeling Gratitude For Your Food
- Worst Diets of Year – 2015 Slim Chance Awards
- 5 Reasons Binge & Emotional Eating Needs Specialized Care
- 5-Minute Meditations: Guided Loving-Kindness Meditation
- 3 Tips To Shift Away From Feelings of “Not Enough”