Social rejection may increase inflammation in the body. Or so is the implication of a small study out of the University of California at Los Angeles that found higher levels of inflammatory markers among test subjects who had undergone simulated social rejection. Which got me to thinking about social rejection of fat people, many of whom are already struggling with […] Read more »
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- The Binge Eating Diaries: 4 Steps for Overcoming Food Obsession
- Awakening: How 'Waking-Up' Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
- 5 Foods You Should Never Eat: The Green Mountain Version
- Is Bread Really Fattening?
- Are You Obsessed With Food?
- 40 Ideas for Incorporating Self-Care into Your Life
- The Morning After Overeating at Night
- 5 Reasons You Keep Overeating at Night
- Meghan Trainor's #1 Hit "All About That Bass" - Body Positivity or Misogyny?
- I've Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- What Are You ‘Weighting’ For?
- I’ve Become a Mindful Eating Evangelist
- Easy Recipes to Feel Good: Roasted Chickpea Snack
- 3 Tips for Setting Boundaries & Learning to Say “No”
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Dear Food Police
- Setting Resolutions to Take Care of Myself
- Are You Using Exercise As A Diet?
- Healthy Eating Solutions: Breakfast Smoothies
- Awakening: How ‘Waking-Up’ Helps Us Manage Emotional Eating
- The Healing Power of Community for Binge Eating
Join us for an eye-opening weekend retreat that focuses on the science & application behind how to achieve your healthy weight.