While listening to NPR the other day, I was reminded of how important cues in our surroundings are to participating in a habit, good or bad. At our healthy weight loss spa, we focus on changing old habits that no longer serve us. It’s helpful to avoid setting the stage for the old habit by changing our surroundings or environment. Environment: […] Read more »
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- How to Be Happy Now
- Getting Past Food Obsession - Food as Fuel for Body & Mind
- Sharon Osbourne 'Felt Like A Cheat' After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- 5 Reasons You Keep Overeating at Night
- Are You Obsessed With Food?
- Healthy Recipe Thursday: Baked Spinach Meatballs
- When Diet and Fitness Isn't Enough
- Is Sugar Making You Hungrier?
- 40 Ideas for Incorporating Self-Care into Your Life
- Creating Healthy Habits: 5 Strategies to Bridge the Gap between Insight and Action
- Getting Past Food Obsession – Food as Fuel for Body & Mind
- Sharon Osbourne ‘Felt Like A Cheat’ After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- When Diet and Fitness Isn’t Enough
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Intuitive Eating
- Fearless or Fear-Based — What Kind of Eater Are You?
- Which Yoga Is Right for You?
- Revolutionary New Weight-Loss Diet! Not. The Ice Diet
- Surrender vs. Struggle: Freeing Ourselves from Dieting
- Taking Your Yoga Off the Mat
Come learn how to start leading a life free of dieting and weight worries at our healthy weight loss retreat. Yes, it’s fun, too!