Now that it’s FINALLY warming up, taking a walk everyday may be more realistic for some of us. Walking soothes your mind; connects you with your body; and helps you manage anxiety, cope with the blues, and improve your happiness. Here are a few ideas about how to conceptualize taking a walk without having it be a “should.“ Taking a Walk […] Read more »
‘anxiety and depression’
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get top stories and blogs posts by email.
- Practicing Gratitude on Thanksgiving and Beyond!
- I’m Grateful for My Big Toe This Holiday Season
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Thanksgiving Is NOT The Last Supper!
- Mindful Cooking: Thanksgiving Recipes to Bring Families Together
- The Binge Eating Diaries: Self-Care Prepping For a Solo Turkey Day
- Mindful Eating Meditation: Feeling Gratitude For Your Food
- Worst Diets of Year – 2015 Slim Chance Awards
- 5 Reasons Binge & Emotional Eating Needs Specialized Care
- 5-Minute Meditations: Guided Loving-Kindness Meditation
- 3 Tips To Shift Away From Feelings of “Not Enough”