If you struggle with Binge Eating, sometimes known as Compulsive Eating, we have a new series at Green Mountain at Fox Run.
New Binge Eating Pathway℠ Series
Integrated into our core program, you’ll have the opportunity to work in small groups (12 participants max) to explore the roots of your binge eating and how to overcome it.
- An experience of empowerment and freedom from the shame and secrecy you now may feel about binge eating.
- An understanding of how to overcome binge eating, based on your individual history and needs.
- An opportunity to stop binge eating and gain the know-how and confidence to do the same back home
Topics you’ll also explore include:
- “Understanding the Neuroscience of Change”
- “Breaking up is hard to do–saying goodbye to the Binge”
- “Why can’t I Just Do It? Understanding the parts of yourself holding you back from changing.”
- “Family Habits & Routines: Creating new ground rules for family and others in your life.”
Learn more about the new series here. An introductory offer of 30% is now in effect so enroll now. Space is limited.
[hbutton link=”http://www.fitwoman.com/special-pathway-overcoming-binge-eating/”]Find Out More About Our Binge Eating Pathway℠ Series[/hbutton]