Asian Roasted Salmon
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, black
- Remove skin (and bones) from salmon and cut into 4 oz portions. Place in a baking pan.
- Mix tamari, coconut milk, and garlic. Coat salmon with this mixture and allow to marinate for at least 4 hours
- Transfer salmon to sheet pan; reserve marinade.
- Mix marinade with lime juice and white wine. Drizzle over top of salmon.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds on each fillet.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for about 12 minutes, serve immediately.