48 Flares 48 Flares ×This salmon recipe is easy and delicious. The marinade of tamari soy sauce, coconut milk and lime has the taste of teriyaki without the heavy sauce. The creative blend of spices are light enough to bring out the flavors of the salmon without overpowering it.
Asian Roasted Salmon
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, black
- Remove skin (and bones) from salmon and cut into 4 oz portions. Place in a baking pan.
- Mix tamari, coconut milk, and garlic. Coat salmon with this mixture and allow to marinate for at least 4 hours
- Transfer salmon to sheet pan; reserve marinade.
- Mix marinade with lime juice and white wine. Drizzle over top of salmon.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds on each fillet.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for about 12 minutes, serve immediately.