Now for the last question from the Mompreneurs Twitter party I was a guest expert on a couple weeks ago. Before Christmas. Time does fly….
Q5: If I do put on a few extra pounds over the holidays, what’s the best way to get back on track without feeling deprived?
- First realize that it’s normal to put on a few pounds. If you aren’t weighing yourself, however, u might not even know it.
- After the holidays, stock the house with what you really want to eat. If it continues to be treats, you may be caught up in deprivation.
- Plan regular, well-balanced meals and make them happen. If you feed yourself regularly, won’t be so tempted by what u don’t really want.
- Get regular physical activity. Doesn’t have to be extreme. Walking is a great way to take care of yourself physically.
- Manage stress. Weight worries are one of greatest stressors for many women. Start thinking about health instd. Focus on feeling great.
Were you able to get some self-care time in this holiday season? If not, now’s a great time to start!