Get in the K.N.O.W.! Randy Jackson, TV personality and well-known figure in the music industry, will be airing a diabetes webcast on October 14th at 1 p.m. (EST). Joining him is Daniel Jones, M.D., from the American Heart Association. Together, they hope to bring more awareness about the disease to the public through the Heart of Diabetes campaign. The webcast is for those with – or affected by – type 2 diabetes.
What does the K.N.O.W. stand for?
- K – Keep active and maintain a healthy body weight
- N – Normalize your critical health numbers
- O – Opt for a healthy lifestyle
- W – Work with a healthcare provider
Jones and Jackson will offer tips and information on how best to improve the management of type 2 diabetes, including:
- Information on type 2 diabetes and how it’s related to cardiovascular disease
- Randy Jackson’s personal type 2 diabetes journey
- The Heart of Diabetes campaign
- Tips on optimal management of type 2 diabetes
- Educational information and tools made available through The Heart of Diabetes program
For more information and registration…